Sanako Autumn 2021 MFL Newsletter
Welcome to the Autumn 2021 edition of our popular newsletter for Modern Languages teachers & lecturers.
Inside you will find lots of engaging articles from educational institutions around the UK and Europe. Many of which highlight how they have made use of the latest dedicated MFL technology to continue teaching through lockdown and also enhance their MFL lessons.
Included in this edition:
- Coventry - City of Languages 2021
- Monmouth Comprehensive School - Synchronous & asynchronous online languages teaching
- University of Limerick - Responding to new language teaching challenges
- King Edward's School - Blended learning for modern foreign languages
- Northumbria University - Seamless blended language learning throughout lockdown
- Luton Sixth Form College - The latest technology delivers 40 years of MFL success
- Hill House School - Bring your own device (BYOD) for languages
- Monmouth Comprehensive School - Online pronunciation practice
- Liceo Classico Vittorio Emanuele II, Italy - Italian language teachers move to online learning
- Sanako News - Product releases and software updates information