A blended learning system taking language teaching beyond the classroom
An on-line cloud-based system for remote language learning, Sanako Connect delivers an inclusive system which facilitates language acquisition whether in class, at home or on the move as part of your Sanako blended learning language centre when combined with the popular Sanako Study Range. It can be used for Languages teaching, Conference Interpreting including remote simultaneous and consecutive assessments and many other activities.
Sanako Connect will work on PCs, laptops using Google Chrome, Chromebooks and tablets, and can be used as a module to enhance the popular Sanako Study range of language labs, or employed as an independent system for distance teaching only.
Students attend class as normal for a tutor led sessions in the language lab with all the advanced features they have using their Study 1200/700system. In blended learning mode the teacher can then save follow up work to the cloud via a secure system to allow students to complete the exercises at home, and automatically return them to the tutor. Additionally, when combined with the Study Range of language labs, native speaking students from partner school could be invited to join a role play session with UK students for a true life experience.
- Use your existing resources with SanakoConnect to enhance speaking and listening practice
- Upload existing lesson files and/or create self-marking exercises including gap-fill, matching pairs and multiple choice and written exercises
- Establish ability groups for differentiation of students and exercise access.
- Simultaneous and consecutive interpreting assessments with video track dubbing.
- Voice Insert feature allowing students to answer pre-recorded questions at their own pace along with interpreting practice for independent role play practice
- The teacher has live monitor & intercom with students to support them as required and monitor progress.
- Embed YouTube videos or your own audio and video files as resources
- Set up students to practice live pair work and role play activities
- Files submitted to the teacher as soon as the student has completed the exercise
- the advanced two track recorder allows the teacher to download just the students spoken answers or include the teacher's questions as required.
- Use as a stand-alone subscription, or add a module to your Study language lab for full blended learning capabilities