Sanako Study 1200
Technology Enhanced Digital Language Centres
Professional language laboratories encompass so much more than simple one to one audio and classroom management options.
Today’s labs are highly interactive and flexible systems designed to work both in and out of the classroom environment, for Modern Foreign Languages and general cross-curricular teaching.
You can create a language lab in a dedicated PC suite, or turn any classroom into a language lab using laptops or certain tablet devices. With the student software installed, the computers can also become independent study positions for learners to practise on their own or at home.
Just some of the items included in the top of the range Sanako Study 1200 system are:
- Recording and automatic collection of student audio files for oral assessments
- Automatic file distribution to students
- Pair-work, telephone calling and group discussion features for role play activities
- Students record their answers to pre-recorded questions for speaking practice or image description
- Classroom monitoring and control
- Limit access to certain files only for examination mode
- Differentiate work by grouping students on similar tasks
- Self-marking vocabulary testing
- Text to speech technology for audio texts
- Model imitation for drill exercises
- Video pairing for BSL Sign Language teaching and lip reading
- Examination and test modes
- Pass the microphone function for group conferencing activities
- Links to on line resources
- And many more engaging activities
Sanako Study 700
Sanako Study 700 is an entry level language lab offering the most basic features, which can be easily upgraded to the full Sanako Study 1200 system later to take advantage of the additional functionality of the top of the range language lab.
Simple yet versatile the Sanako Study 700 system provides the busy languages teacher with all the tools required in today's MFL teaching classroom. May activities such as Oral Assessment, Role Play, Image Description etc are focused around the new GCSE examination practice.